Sunday, September 1, 2013

Clara's Art.....now on Fashion Bags!!

I'm thrilled to be rolling out a select few of my artwork on fabulous fashion bags!  They include:
Camera Bags, Messenger Bags, Cross Body Bags, Laptop Sleeves, Passport Cases, and Cell Phone Cases.   

Clara Nilles Camera Bags

These bags are beautiful, fun, versatile, and PERFECT for the holidays! 
Clara Nilles Laptop Sleeves

They will be available starting late September 2013 thru Janine King Designs.


Clara Nilles Cross Body Bags


Clara Nilles Messenger Bags
Jelly Bean Giraffes on Pineapple Cross Body Bags

2 comments :

  1. Wonderful bags! The black accents suit them so well! They all seem to crop so nicely for these also. Love those horses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think they are really cute too.....I may get one for myself......

    ReplyDelete